BOOTPAMPER – Membership:
We have 5 different types of Membership as follows:
- Global Founding Members – Invitation only
- Ibiza Founding Members – Invitation only
- Partner Members – Invitation only
- Artist Members – Invitation and on application
- Tier 1 Membership – On application – 250 available
Please send email to email@example.com for further details and application
BOOTPAMPER – Membership Agreement
(1) REBOOOT AND PAMPEL SL (“us”, “we”, etc) of .
We are a luxury holiday and lifestyle organisation located in Ibiza.
(2) You (“you”), anyone who buys a BOOTPAMPER Membership. You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself.
The purpose of this agreement is to set out the duties and responsibilities of REBOOT AND PAMPER SL and the Member during the course of The Membership Agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it.
These Terms may change as we continue to evolve our business.
If we change these Terms, we will post the revised document here and such changes will be effective immediately upon that posting. Your continued use of the Membership Services constitutes your acceptance of such changes and agreement to be bound by the modified Terms, and so we recommend that you review these Terms periodically.
These terms were last updated: 30th March 2021
“Date of Commencement” means the date on which you pay your annual membership fee.
“BOOTPAMPER Membership” means membership services we provide as set out on Our Website and in this contract.
“Our Website” means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us. It includes all web pages controlled by us.
“Services” means all of the services available from Our Website or via
Membership, whether free or charged.
- BASIS OF CONTRACT
- This Agreement begins on the Date of Commencement and will continue for one year, subject to the provisions for earlier termination.
- Any continuation by us or by you after the expiry of one year is a new contract in the terms then shown on Our Website. Your continued use of our services after that shall be deemed acceptance by you of the changed service, system and/or terms.
- The contract between us comes into existence only when we write to you to confirm that we agree to allow you to join BOOTPAMPER as a member. Your payment does not create a contract. If we decline to offer BOOTPAMPER Membership to you, we shall immediately return your money to your credit or debit card or bank account.
- MEMBERSHIP and FEES
- Purchase of one week of BOOTPAMP entitles you to the membership services as set out in our agreement
- Payment for a BOOTPAMPER Membership via purchasing a week is for one year.
- The price payable for BOOTPAMP Membership and additional services you may order are clearly set out. Prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
- We reserve the right to amend our annual membership fee at any time. Any fee changes will only apply to new members – unless further agreed and accepted in writing by existing members
- You may not transfer your BOOTPAMPER Membership to any other person.
- You will pay all sums due to us under this agreement by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- All money paid by you to us is non-refundable and cancellation and/or termination of this agreement by you or us at any time for any reason will not entitle you to a refund of money paid for any Service – unless specifically agreed in separate terms & conditions in writing
- We reserve the right to modify the BOOTPAMPER Membership rules and to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, without notice. Your continued use of the BOOTPAMPER Membership after such modifications shall be deemed an acceptance by you to be bound by the terms of the modified agreement. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you join as a member. It may be useful to print a copy now.
- MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
- At least four weeks before expiry of the period for which you have paid, we shall send you a message to your last known email address to tell you that your BOOTPAMPER Membership is shortly to expire and to invite you to renew. An invoice for a new period of BOOTPAMPER Membership will be included
- It is your responsibility to confirm you wish for your BOOTPAMPER Membership to be renewed and to arrange for payment of the invoice. Should we not hear from you following the email reminder, your HD8 Network Membership shall lapse at the expiry of the period for which you have paid
- Notwithstanding the above, membership renewal is not guaranteed. REBOOT AND PAMPER SL reserve the right to refuse a membership renewal.
- OBLIGATIONS AND DUTIES
- You are expected to comply with the following obligations and duties:
- Use your best effort to provide visibility to BOOTPAMP in the market (word of mouth)
- Do not post publicly in social media, website or any other form any digital data recorded during the stay at BootPamp – which contains in any way any other member without prior consent
- We will provide you with opportunities to promote your business and engage with other members and local businesses. You will be notified in good time about upcoming events and will be sent regular updates.
- We will let you know at the earliest opportunity if events have been cancelled and when appropriate will endeavour to host a replacement.
- Subject to any earlier termination in any permitted circumstances, this agreement shall continue to operate until the expiry of one year from the Date of Commencement.
- This agreement may also be terminated by:
- agreement between us and you; or
- automatically following a breach of the Agreement.
- On termination no fees are refundable.
- Termination by either party shall have the following effects:-
- your right to use BOOTPAMPER Membership ceases immediately; and
- we are under no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
- The following actions constitute a non-exhaustive list of examples of breaches giving rise to the possible termination of this agreement:
- Inappropriate behaviour at events held by the BOOTPAMPER (e.g. luxury holidays);
- Inappropriate content posted on our social media sites;
- Inappropriate spamming of other members and hard selling; and/or
- Assigning membership to anyone else.
- Any usage of drugs or illicit substances during the stay at BOOTPAMP
- All personal and corporate information is only used by us for our own business purposes.
- We will not pass your details to third parties without your permission.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any jurisdiction an implied condition, warrant or term cannot be excluded, then this sub paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- Our Website and BOOTPAMPER Membership services are provided “as is”. We make no representation or warranty that any service will be:
- useful to you;
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose; and/or
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- We make no representation or warranty and accept no responsibility in law for:
- accuracy of any Content or the impression or effect it gives;
- delivery of Content, material or any message;
- privacy of any transmission;
- the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Our Website or our services;
- failure or malfunction of computer hardware or software or technical equipment or system connected directly or indirectly to your use of our services.
- loss or damage resulting from your attendance at an event organised through Our Website or our Services;
- any act or omission of any person or the identity of any person who introduces himself to you through Our Website;
- any aspect or characteristic of any goods or services advertised on our documentation
- You agree that in any circumstances when we may become liable to you, the limit of our liability is the amount you have paid us in the immediately preceding 12 month period for the services concerned.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury, our total liability under this agreement, however it arises, shall not exceed the sum of EUR 1.000. This applies whether your case is based on contract, tort or any other basis in law.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is:
- indirect or consequential loss; or
- economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies (who may enforce this clause under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, as well as to ourselves.
- If you become aware of any breach of any term of this agreement by any person, please tell us either by telephone or email. We welcome your input but do not guarantee to agree with your judgement.
- Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as limiting or excluding our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from:
- your failure to comply with the law of any country;
- your breach of this agreement;
- any act, neglect or default by any agent, employee, licensee or customer of yours;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of our services; and
- a breach of the intellectual property rights of any person.
- MISCELLANEOUS MATTERS
- You undertake to comply with the terms relating to the protection, security and storage of data, the content you post to Our Website
- You undertake to provide to us your current land address, e-mail address and telephone numbers as often as they are changed together with all information that we may require to enable us to fulfil our obligations under this contract.
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination or completion shall so continue.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- You agree that we may disclose your information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any judicial or proper legal authority who makes a written request without further consent or notification to you.
- In the event of a dispute between the parties to this agreement, then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, except that any provision in this agreement which excludes or restricts the liability of our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies, may be enforced under that act.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree that any dispute arising from it shall be litigated only in England and Wales.
In the event of any issues with your membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org